5-Minute Desserts For Those Lazy Days
Feature Image: www.cdn.shopify.com
If we’re being honest with ourselves, we all have those days when we’re too lazy to even muster up the will power to boil an egg. And that’s perfectly okay…except for those times when we have a really strong craving for something sweet and we don’t have any sugary treats left in the fridge!
Luckily, we have a little something for this exact scenario. After searching far and wide for the easiest dessert recipes in existence, we came across these delicious recipes which are completely worth the 5 minutes of effort that they require.
Instantly Satisfy Your Sweet-Tooth With These 5-Minute Desserts
Chocolate-Centred Cake In A Cup
• 4 tbsp. flour
• 4 tbsp. sugar
• 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
• ¼ tsp. baking powder
• 2 tbsp. milk
• 2 tbsp. oil
• 1 egg
• A pinch of salt
• 2 blocks cooking chocolate
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Grease two medium-sized coffee cups.
3. Pour mixture into cups.
4. Place 1 chocolate block in the centre of each cup.
5. Microwave mixture for 2 minutes.
Image and recipe courtesy of www.youbabyandi.com
• 1L granadilla yoghurt
• 1 tin condensed milk
• 1 packet tennis biscuit
• 2 tbsp. butter, melted
1. Place tennis biscuits on a clean surface and use a rolling pin to crush them up.
2. Mix crushed tennis biscuits and melted butter together and spread this mixture across a medium-sized baking dish.
3. Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk in a separate bowl and place in the microwave. Take this out after 2 minutes and stir. Microwave for another 2 minutes and then stir again.
4. Pour the mixture over the tennis biscuit base and leave this in the fridge to cool.
• 1 cup flour
• ¾ cup rolled oats
• ½ cup brown sugar
• 100g butter
• 500g tinned pear halves
1. Mix flour, oats and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Melt butter and pour into oats mixture. Stir this thoroughly.
3. Grease a small baking dish and pour pear halves into this.
4. Spread oats mixture over pears and bake in oven at 180° C until golden brown.
Would you like to stay up-to-date with the latest wonderfully tasty recipes? Hit the Sign Up Now button (at the bottom of this page) and subscribe to our monthly newsletter.